Re: [NTLK] Courier microsoft

From: Tom <tom_at_grizzlyhippo.co.uk>
Date: Wed Sep 23 2009 - 14:13:15 EDT

When the Newton was killed off I tried a WinCE Phillips thing. It was
the WORST user experience I have ever had, and like all other Philips
products I have ever bought, the hardware was continually breaking. I
seem to remember I lasted about 3 months before going out and buying a
Handspring.

Cheers,
Tom

tom@grizzlyhippo.co.uk