Re: [NTLK] OT: Food Fight :P (WAS Re: How would I find my Newtons serial number)

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 22 2009 - 00:03:32 EDT

It's just me...Likely work is getting to me occasionally and I'm sensitive
:P
O_o
Also I'm trying to fix an A1181 Macbook LCD screen which is busted but I've
got no cash for the parts at this time so it's sitting there not being used.
Plus I need a HD for it with the cage because the cage disappeared :P and
the Power Adapter is MIA too - but as I said my surroundings are a thorn in
my side and I need to relax :D

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung