Re: [NTLK] If I only had the money...

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Tue Sep 15 2009 - 08:12:57 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph
...Imagine my surprise when I checked it just now and say it had soared over $1,200. For a moment this morning, I was considering a loan from the fiancee.

Wow, I can imagine the excitement. I remember when a Dreamcast Zipdrive came up, but even after going for for like $3K the thing did not work.

Which brings to an interesting point, does this even work? And if it does it will probably be Newton OS 1.0 or some prototype of it.

Nice screen size, the external hardware is interesting, but then again, nothing you couldn't do with Mac or PC development software. If that hardware allowed you to directly run the Newton environment on the Mac or Pc, that might be cool. Other than that, this is really something you will be probably buy, have collector bragging rights to, and something to look good on a shelf.

Doc Clu