Re: [NTLK] If only I had the money...

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 15:25:39 EDT

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:55 AM, L.W. Brown <lwb@mac.com> wrote:
> Well, then - must be a Newt.
>
> On 14. Sep., 2009, at 10:23 AM, Dan wrote:
> > the labels on the back ... Saying Apple Newton Prototype

Well I've gotten in contact with the eBay Seller and they've given me the
photos and permission to post them to Flickr.
They are up now and located here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72157622244972437

In addition they are posted to the Newton and Apple Prototype Group already
too.

I hear from his he has a few other things still. So I hoping to hear from
him if he decides what he may be placing up for sale soon. Too bad I'm in no
way able to financially purchase one of these but I'm sure someone out there
is and at minimum I will try to get the other photos for public viewing...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung