Re: [NTLK] big zip file at conference site

From: Phil Muller <wndrstrck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 10:24:37 EDT

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 8:56 PM, Mike Rodgers <pmiker@copper.net> wrote:
> What decompression tool did you use? The one included with Windows? Is
> there a list of what's in it. I have a lot of software and most of it I do
> not use (not smart enough). :-)

I have had very limited success using the tools built into Windows XP. I
have experienced this problem myself, and rectified it by just using
alternative software. I use an evaluation copy of Winrar for Windows, for
all my compressed file needs, well aside from stuffit expander of course. It
is free to use almost indefinitely, with limited nag and works far better
than the one built into XP.

To answer your last question, there is no list of files included in the
package. It is basically a selection or recommended softwares list compiled
from what is available on UNNA.

Phil Muller