Re: [NTLK] Streamlining Book Making

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Sep 13 2009 - 16:12:54 EDT

First, make sure it is a bmp file and in an acceptable format (B&W 1-4 bits
per pixel 1-16 gray scales). Next I usually drag and drop it onto the
document, which always places it at the very end of the document. Then I
select it, cut it, move t where I want it and paste it.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt@Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)