Re: [NTLK] No iNewton announced today

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri Sep 11 2009 - 15:14:27 EDT

Steve, you're right. I think laptops will be around for a while but the reality is a multi touch tablet is a better paradigm than a laptop for reading RSS feeds/PDFs/the like and for giving the user a richer web experience.

And reading is something we are required to do more and more everyday s the information age marches forward. The tablet is simply the natural progression of the laptop that better suits an array of tasks.

I can't imagine how much more rich an experience it would be, for instance, to use a tablet to traverse iTunes instead of the pseudo-typewriter laptop.