[NTLK] Newtcard assistance, please

From: Mike <pmiker_at_copper.net>
Date: Sun Sep 06 2009 - 22:49:33 EDT

I'm trying to learn Newtcard and I'm running into difficulties. My card
labels seem to float among the cards. Navigation buttons I install
become un-editable. Clicking a button will frequently wipe out portions
of Dashboard. The list goes on. I have tried to follow the example in
the book but the same thing happens.

Is there a resource/tutorial that goes into more detail than the book?
I have not used a MacIntosh since the mid to late 80's so I'm not
familiar with Hypercard either. A graphical representation of how the
cards, stacks, backgrounds and drawing relate would help.

BTW, I have Newtcase, Dashboard, GestureLaunch, MoreInfo and other stuff
loaded. Are there know conflicts between Newtcard and other software?

Thanks,
Mike