Re: [NTLK] RipOffs Case

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 23 2009 - 19:18:29 EDT

~~~ On 2009/10/23 17:45, Chris C at chrisc24@gmail.com wrote ~~~

> I think a belt clip would be good for me.. what good is
> having a newton if you don't take it everywhere?! Thanks guys! I will
> be ordering a RipOffs case soon...

Please be sure to tell them where you got the recommendation. You can drop
my name although I doubt they'll remember me, but it would be good if they
know you're from newtonTalk.

And for Greg and anyone else, the link is:

<http://www.ripoffs.com/datasheets/co58/co58.html>

And remember you have choices (besides colour): with or without the
auxiliary pockets and belt clip or the belt loops. That's 4 varieties
possible. In the end I went for one with pockets and one without, and it
was worth it for versatility.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a Newton.˛
            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl