Re: [NTLK] Waiting...

From: Don Zahniser <dzahniser_at_rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri Oct 16 2009 - 20:53:50 EDT

On 10/16/09, Woody Smith wrote:

>what kind of temperature readings are you getting?

First, I should state what I thought was obvious. It is 'Waiting...'
when it is plugged into the charger.

According to SBM Utilities:

The Ambient temperature is 22.6
The Battery temperature is 21.9

Also, SBM is showing the charge current as cycling thru 0.00 mA, 0.49 mA,
0.00 mA, 0.97 mA (repeat ad nauseum) in maybe 2-second intervals.

Thanks,

 - Don