[NTLK] Newton Auction Site

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Fri Oct 09 2009 - 12:12:09 EDT

Was reading a Newton news group on a BBS, and saw an ad for this Newton auction site... anyone ever check it out? This was announced January of this year.

pulpfictionstore@gmail.com<mailto:pulpfictionstore@gmail.com>

I have just set up a auction plugin for my pulp fiction/Newton/ MagicCap site,
and wanted to offer it to the general public as a totally -free- alternative to
some of the bigger commercial sites. It is free to list, free to bid, and
auctions can be set to run as long as you wish instead of just 1/3/7 days. The
costs for me are not that large, and I am hoping that the advertising banners
on my site will cover the expenses. So lets let this grand experiment go and
see how it ends up!

While I want to focus the auctions of pulp fiction & Newton PDAs I am open to
having other categories, just ask!

The site is at http://pulpfictionportal.com/ but the short address to go
directly to the auction portion is http://tinyurl.com/9xkjs4

Marisa