[NTLK] OT: Does anyone have parts for a Macbook; HD & HD Cage ... etc?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 07 2009 - 17:52:07 EDT

[NTLK] OT: Does anyone have parts for a Macbook; HD & HD Cage ... etc?
Hey ppl, I've been given a broken Macbook (probably 1st Gen from what I can
tell ) Model No. A1181
At this time I've gotten many of the missing parts that were scavenged from
it before i got it.

I've got the following:
RAM, Battery, Power Supply

I'm missing the following:
Hard Drive (HD)
Hard Drive Cage
L Bracket which covers the RAM Slots.
Video Cable

What I'm looking for really a Basic HD and HD Cage to get the laptop
working.

In addition I've got the replace the LCD because it's cracked and the bottom
horizontal 3/4" of the LCD is all white :(
Any help would be gratefully appreciated as this is my current OSX Box I'm
using.
Contact me off list with any offers.

I have some spare Newtons I can trade with if you are interested.

PS: does anyone know if this Macbook can handle up to 4GB? by the Apple
specs it's maxed out at 2GB RAM.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung