Re: [NTLK] Newton Addiction / Dependancy

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 16:29:10 EDT

What I vaguely remember was that there was an app that you could tack to Powerpoint '97 or something along those lines. Had to be a PARTICULAR version too. Would let you take a picture and put it in the Newton package format. You were better off using square pictures because as you might have saw in my Youtube video the software would stretch the pictures to fit otherwise.

So then you had a bunch of pictures (like notes) in the presenter program on the Newton, and then you play the next slide but scrolling up or down in the "notes" in the presenter program.

Doc Clu