Re: [NTLK] Courier microsoft

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu Oct 01 2009 - 00:55:33 EDT

Let's hope Apple's tablet gives us the world like the Courier looks to "pretend" to do.

The fact that Apple is talking to publishers is very exciting regarding their "in the works" Tablet.

iTunes... with books too. I just wonder about the stylus... without it it's, maybe we will have to use our fingers to circle and mark text, with onscreen keyboard for notes.

But the Sylus on the Courier device and on my Sony Reader... those are great. I couldn't be without it. Then again, Apple has demonstrated that multi-touch on the iPhone does not really need a stylus.