[NTLK] SOLVED: Mail V and .Mac

Josh Burker newt_talk at mac.com
Sun Nov 29 19:44:43 EST 2009

I ended up running Mail Assistant and deleted my Mail V setup.
Afterwards I created a new Email Access in my Owner slip and filled
out the proper information. Subsequently I am able to send mail
through the .Mac SMTP server on port 587.

I changed my email password between the last time I used Mail V and
today when I encountered this problem. Even though I changed my email
password on my Owner Slip email setup, it did not work properly until
I deleted the setup and created it fresh.

Thanks,

Josh