[NTLK] CNET UK: Newton vs iPhone

J.M. Heinrichs minicapt1 at mac.com
Sat Nov 28 03:30:33 EST 2009

Lists of Personal Finance stuff for iPhone:
1. http://financialsoft.about.com/od/pdasoftware/tp/iPhone_Apps_Personal_Finance.htm
2. http://www.moneyunder30.com/best-15-financial-iphone-apps

3. Check with the iTunes Store 'Personal Finance': 150+ choices

Or roll your own with a program like "HanDBase", which incidentally originated on the Newton:
4. http://www.ddhsoftware.com/handbase_iPhone.html?plat=iPhone

Cheers
J.M. Heinrichs
 minicapt1 at mac.com