[NTLK] MP 2100 connection options

Jason Boyer jasonandrewboyer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:11:20 EST 2009

Right now it appears a newtontalk member has been kind enough to sell me an
extra serial dongle.  I'll need to pick up a keyspan usb to mac serial
dongle, and then the serial cable itself.  Is there anything special about
the newton cables I see being sold?  I have a box full of old mac stuff that
I'm sure has a keyboard cable or other in it.

Jason