Re: [NTLK] Cellular modem and phone-to-modem questions

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat May 30 2009 - 20:57:48 EDT

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 8:46 PM, Scott Hoffman <hoffo@mac.com> wrote:
> Hi Sonny,
> I thought that the 3Com MegaHertz ones were only for landline

My apologies, you are right ... I was thinking of something else...
Read you msg to quickly... I remember what you are asking about...
I think there was a cable for the Motorola Flip Phones.... can't remember
which one but I do recall that I wanted one when they were in use and I
could never afford one...

But I think one of those modem by 3COM could be Cellular compatible... but
I'd have to check... I know that the latter combo modem/ethernet ones were
cellular compatible for sure...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung