Re: [NTLK] -10600 error on my Newton...

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri May 29 2009 - 15:55:29 EDT

Thanks Eckhart for your confirmation...
Unfortunately, it looks like I'm screwed...
It looks like there is something screwed up in both my Names and Notes soups.

I open trashpack and attempt to move either soup (select the soup and hit the "move" button) but I get a message that says: "Hey! No cooresponding soup for Names on the other store"

Do you think that your "soup mover" will do anything different?

Thanks
Ed
web/gadget gur
By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."