Re: [NTLK] WiFi problems again

From: David Neale <david.neale_at_telenet.be>
Date: Thu May 28 2009 - 12:12:20 EDT

No, that is never shown in any information panel or error panel.

I'm away from home today, but will see if I can change some settings
tonight or tomorrow. At least it looks now more like a simple settings
problem with at least some indication, than the previous meaningless
number. I now feel much more optimistic about being able to get the MP
working again.

David