Re: [NTLK] Fried 2100 board charging high capacity batteries

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu May 28 2009 - 00:18:38 EDT

I've use this item many times back in the 90s where I worked. I also used one that had a digital read-out. I would use these things to condition multiple different types of batteries. I had regular correspondence with the manufacturer to make many custom pockets. I had a custom pocket for all the devices we rented in the 90s...including the Marco/Envoy and all the popular cellphones of the time (flip phone, NEC and OKI)
But that was a different time and those days are long ago. And I don't even know i the company I worked for at the time even still has that device anylonger!

Ed
web/gadget guru

By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."