Re: [NTLK] Does NCU not like big cards?

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 00:55:30 EDT

Another thing you can do, there are software packages out there than can
 adjust the "backup" bit of packages installed on the newton. One is
Package manager (by ICS) but there are others. If the "backup" bit is
off, then NCU always skips that package when doing a backup (newton
books are a good example of what can be easily turned off). If you have
the original install file, that might be the best way to do it. It is a
trick I have used to increase the speed of a full backup.

-Dan