Re: [NTLK] [OT?] Newtontalk items

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue May 26 2009 - 02:22:56 EDT

Looks like you just volunteered yourself to put the money and time up to do it. I would be willing to offer some help in terms of a few dollars (I'm not rich) and time.

The way I see it, the only way to coordinate this is, after some interest shown on the list, is for you and/or you/me to do it and sell the T-Shirts as stock items to anyone who comes around wanting one. I know that if we actually come to the list with a real product then that is when all the interest will happen...

I could see maybe Grant advertising Newton items on the NewtonTalk homepage to promote the list, etc.

Let me know, offlist if you like.

Of course anyone else can chime in on this... I'm just one voice.

All the best,

Ryan