Re: [NTLK] Refurbishing 2000 battery packs WAS: European Users...

From: Aaron Brigati <abrigati_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 18 2009 - 19:40:38 EDT

On May 18, 2009, at 6:52 PM, <pmiker@Copper.Net> <pmiker@Copper.Net>
wrote:

> I'm not in Europe but the subject brings up a question. Can original
> 2000/2100 batteries be repaired/refurbished? I have two that the
> Newton
> says cannot be charged. Now I have one rechargeble and one for AA
> batteries.

What you can do is slice the battery pack open and stuff some new
rechargeable AAs in there. Not necessarily a project for the faint of
heart, but if you've got a couple of duds to work on at least you
can consider one of them practice!

Instructions at http://www.pda-soft.de/mp2k_battery_pack.html

Aaron