[NTLK] manual for Xport

From: Russell,Allen <Allen.Russell_at_linde.com>
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 13:56:08 EDT

Well,
I have a manual for Xport. The format of it is this stuff called
"paper" and "ink". :-) I would consider scanning it, but I think I
should check with Dan Rowley first. Over the years he has been very
friendly and helpful, he may give permission.

Allen

BTW, I don't use it any more. Is anyone interested in buying it cheap?
It is version 2.0, comes with a manual, one Mac floppy, one Windows
floppy.