Re: [NTLK] Weird problem with my own postings to this list

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 11 2009 - 10:49:32 EDT

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Alex Wenzel <aw.ntlk@googlemail.com> wrote:
> As a clarification, I should have added that in the NTLK-specific account,
> my own postings *do* show up as part of the discussion (after a reply has
> come in, they'll sit in the Sent folder until then).
>
> They only don't get redirected like messages from others to my 'real'
> account that sits in the background.

Hi Alex,

Here is a possible solution.
I'm unsure of it will work, but if you are up to trying it give it a shot.
It's a manual procedure just to get the sent item you sent to NTLK to
appear.

1) after you have sent it you will need to goto the item is Gmail in Sent
Mail.
Then just click (Move to In Box) :-P

If after you have done this when you sync tell us if it shows up O_o
I think this should work but it may not.

Not a neat solution,. but a solution IF it work ^_*.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung