Re: [NTLK] Weird problem with my own postings to this list

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Mon May 11 2009 - 07:15:19 EDT

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 12:55 AM, Sonny Hung <sonnyhung@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is what I know in regards to using Gmail with NTLK list.
>
> 1) When you post an item to NTLK it will not show up immediately.
> 2) It will sit in your Sent Mail till a response to your posting is posted.

For better or worse, Gmail tries to be "smart" about mailing lists and
so any message you post will not appear anywhere until a reply to it
is sent. For some reason, they think you wouldn't want to see your own
messages since it's in the Sent folder.

I primarily use Gmail accounts at this point and this issue drives me
nuts at times.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com