Re: [NTLK] Weird problem with my own postings to this list

From: Alex Wenzel <aw.ntlk_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon May 11 2009 - 00:06:07 EDT

Of course, I did check the spam folder.

Actually, I went to Gmail from another provider because of the
latter's silent dropping of group/mailing list mails, without anything
ever appearing in the spam folder. Same thing happening for a lot of
forum/Web 2.0 activation emails.

I'm now leaning towards suspecting a Gmail-specific problem. Probably
Gmail sees the message from the list as identical to the one I sent
and doesn't redirect (they call it forwarding, but it's really
redirecting) it.