Re: [NTLK] MP2000 Donation?

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed May 06 2009 - 19:40:23 EDT

As for the donation, I might be able to spare one.

I have about 5 MP 2000/2100s and I have been using most of them for testing purposes. Before I commit to anything, I am just waiting for Sonny to donate one of his zillion MPs... can you feel the push Sonny?

Please give us more details about the logistics of this (i.e. "if you want to donate, please send it to...")

All the best

Ryan