Re: [NTLK] Incompatible Packages?

From: Don Zahniser <dzahniser_at_rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat May 02 2009 - 12:52:33 EDT

On 5/2/09, Leo LeBron wrote:

>Yes, I got the add-ons from there. unless the files that are hosted
>there are corrupt, then I don't know. Is anybody else having the same
>problem?

I've gotten the same (It may not work with this system) error when, for
example, I've brainwiped a Newton and then inserted a card with
QuickFigure Works, which requires the Works package (on the internal
store) to function. Translated, this message can also mean "A package
required for the functioning of this package wasn't found."

I would make sure that either:

Nethopper is on the internal store, and these packages are on a card, or

Nethopper and the supplemental packages are all on the same store.

What you definitely don't want, is for Nethopper to be on a card, and
the supplemental packages to be on the internal store.

HTH...

 - Don