[NTLK] Landware update

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Sat May 02 2009 - 12:32:29 EDT

Dear folks

Thanks for the hints about Landware.Here is an update. I have purchased
NewtPaint.
As of today, Landware still have the following Newton packages for sale:

NewtPaint $9.95
X-Port
merlin/WordSleuth
WriteStuff
proCalc
photoShow
Lunar Lander

I have asked for an update on the prices of the other packages but
haven't heard back yet.

The email address to use is: helpdesk AT landware DOT com

Please note that when you purchase anything you have to fill out the
standard from which doesn't actually let you choose the Newton application.
But if you email them in advance they will tell you what to put in the
comments field and the cost.

Thanks
Andy