Re: [NTLK] eMater repair in the USA?

From: randolphin <randolfn_at_wavecable.com>
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 12:45:38 EDT

Morgan,

Try our very own list member, Woody. I've purchased two eMates from
him over the years and each was excellent. Maybe you can even do a
trade-in deal with him. I'mm CCing this to him as well.

good luck,

Randy

--
"Dude. That's what you call me. You know, that or uh, His Dudeness, or
uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."