Re: [NTLK] MessagePad 100

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed Mar 18 2009 - 04:54:21 EDT

Hi Andre:

So far, the battery life is amazing. These things have not moved in terms of battery life remaining. I can't recommend Eneloops enough, and their capacity is still quite high compared to anything around at the time this 100 came out. Additionally, I am using them where they have been sitting for over 5 months, and they started out with over 80% charge.