Re: [NTLK] RECEIVED SOME STRANGE MAIL

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed Mar 11 2009 - 18:55:47 EDT

To the list:

I have reported Knowledge Navigator to the List Mod (Grant). To everyone else, Knowledge Navigator plugged his site on Newton Knowledge and was told to not post links to commercial sites or post anything at all on Newton Knowledge. Unfortunately, I found a plug to his site on a redundant page he created, and for the record, Navigator, Newton Knowledge is not affiliated with NTLK. I am still not going to make strict rules and check every user who wants to add, delete or create articles because of this... I feel Navigator is but the only person in the Newton community who would do something like this.

So let's hope this quickly passes and Navigator goes back into the Newton ether.

All the best.

Thank you,

Ryan