Re: [NTLK] [FS] Accelerated 2100

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Mar 09 2009 - 21:53:31 EDT

Taxes were crushing when I was self employed, but now just annoying.
When my first 2100 developed Jaggies I got worried, I kept my
calendar, billing, customer specifications and customer and vender
list on it. It was and is an indispensable tool for me. I went crazy
and at this time have several near perfect 2100s and parts.
I wish that my n800 or Blackberry phone could replace it but they are
disappointing as PDAs. I am spoiled but the Newt.
I am just looking to get one of my 2100s into a nice caring home.

I continue to buy and sell eMates form time to time so that I can
donate my surplus to kids that I think need them, a goodness but not
charity since I choose.

The Accelerated 2100 is still available.

Woody