[NTLK] iPhone 3GS

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 20:59:55 EDT

Just picked it up on launch day.

Went from the first gen to this, and what a difference.

Way faster, and the anti-oil screen is working great. I am blown away by how fast it is, and how many apps there are available now.

There seems to be no end to what this device can do. Just the other day, I could not locate my Apple Remote, so I found an app that acts like an Apple Remote, and now I can control my computers with the iPhone. The compass/map combo is very well done, and turn-by-turn directions are just around the corner.

I have now realized that, this is really the god device. Now, I am not an Apple fanboy, if Microsoft made this device I would buy it (but that would never happen). It just does so much. The video recording feature is also very well done. The 30 fps is excellent, and videos look amazing, although they are not high def.

The voice recognition is also very impressive and accurate, and I used it whilst driving the other day. Add copy and paste, better battery life, spotlight search... not sure how anything can match this.

Ryan