[NTLK] Pull data out of Pocket Quicken?

From: Aaron Brigati <abrigati_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jun 20 2009 - 01:27:31 EDT

I've got several years worth of records in Pocket Quicken on my Newt.
I don't use a desktop equivalent, since I've never really worried
about losing data in PQ; I back up my Newt regularly.

However, since there's the slim chance the 2010 patch might leave me
Newtless at least temporarily, I wanted to pull the data out.

Is there any way to do this without an old copy of Quicken?

I've tried Pocket Quicken Connect, but it fails; it looks like it's
trying to synch to an installed Quicken.

What's the last/latest version of Quicken that can synch with a Newton?