Re: [NTLK] [Poll] Newton College Users

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 17:19:02 EDT

I'm not a college student but I attend a lot of seminars. Taking notes is
still one of the areas that I have not found anything better than my Newton.
Paper and pencil are quicker but also easily lost and not very easy to share
or send to someone. I have other electronic devices but nothing as fast of
easy as the Newton. I used my Newton when I went through Hospice training,
At my last religious retreat and at the Santa Claus convention. The best
part? I still have all of those notes. I even transferred them to my Nokia.
So I guess I'll need to keep my Newton around if for no other reason than to
take notes.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt@Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Joshua Armenta wrote:
<snip>
So I'm just curious.

Are there any other college students (like me) who use their newton to
do assignments and stuff?

I pulled my newt out in the student center one day and got the comment
"I never thought I'd actually SEE one of those in person!" (Apparently
the computer programming majors were at dinner)

If you do use it, what exactly do you use it for? (Aside from bragging
rights...that one should be obvious :-) )
<snip>