Re: [NTLK] [Poll] Newton College Users

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos <der_admiral_at_me.com>
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 12:48:34 EDT

I am a college student. I used the newton as am undergrad when I still
had OS 9. When I moved to 10.2 I slowly starter moving away fromy newt
since I also needed to have contacts in Greek and the newton did not
support Greek characters. Or sync with os x.

I've been toying with the idea of bringin g my newt out of retirement.
I even bought an AA battery holder once the laptop style battery died
but then came the 2010 bug.

If the fix is successful I may bring it back into action, but getting
notes out of it is still an issue. My iPod does a good job for mail
type apps., and my n800 does a good job with notes type apps that I
can move data to my mac.

If Einstein ran better on the n800 I would use that in lieu oft
newton. I see my newton now as a musem piece. "my precious" as golem
put it :-) I don't want to risk anything happening to it since I've
had it for 12 years now and it's been to he'll and back.

Sent from my iPod

Jun 19, 2009, 11:34, ο/η Joshua Armenta <josharmenta@gmail.com>
έγραψε: