Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iPhones/iPhone OS 3.0

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed Jun 17 2009 - 15:55:52 EDT

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:22 PM, Matt Howe<matthowe@comcast.net> wrote:
> Again you may find that the Nokia internet tablets fit your need. Garnet VM
> will emulate a number of Palm platforms including the Treo. And as I said
> earlier, it supports all of the latest internet specs.

I've looked at them long and hard, and came thiiis close to buying an
N800, but honestly, they aren't quite what I need. I have found no
decent info that the apps I need will work or even install. In fact,
it seems the opposite. but I certainly liked the idea of having both
the Newton OS (Einstein), Palm OS and Maemo on one device. ;-) But the
end result is that it doesn't work the way we would hope.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland