Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iPhones/iPhone OS 3.0

From: Steve Scotten <splicer_at_paroxysm.com>
Date: Tue Jun 16 2009 - 18:04:28 EDT

On Jun 16, 2009, at 2:53 PM, Ryan Vetter wrote:

> The biggest challenge for me with the iPhone is the input. It is
> hard to input information into it.

Me too. Now that Documents To Go has been released (today!) for the
iPhone, an external keyboard is all I need to stop looking for a
replacement for my iPhone.

To clarify: I think the virtual keyboard is just fine—even handy—for
adding names and addresses while standing around. But it's prohibitive
for long text, and this comes from a guy who used to write 1000+ words
at a sitting with Graffiti, which most people around here probably
already call prohibitive.

Steve