Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iPhones/iPhone OS 3.0

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jun 16 2009 - 03:15:14 EDT

I guess they felt they couldnt define a market if someone was already there..... Or they just didn't know how yet since later the first iPod clearly (re)define music players after products already existed. I had one of the early and later Rio players (the later was called Rio One) which I loved but man they had a junk battery door! First time I dropped either unit the door broke and I had to use this big half inch thick rubber band to hold it closed.... I told people I put the big rubber band on it as a bumper LOL. I really loved how those devices only used one AA battery though :-)
Joe Reilly

Joe Reilly