Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iPhones/iPhone OS 3.0

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Jun 14 2009 - 23:12:00 EDT

Never could get the "magic" that made so many rave about QS...
It's a cross between app-launcher & quasi-macro program, but it always
seemed very unintuitive, and to slow my machine down.
I find Butler to be far simpler, and very fast - quite good enough for
my needs (as I understand my own needs).

Perhaps a lot of this discussion is based on people not needing all
the available Newt power, mixed in with - at least for me (just like
with QS) - incomplete knowledge of that power...