Re: [NTLK] eMate overclocked

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 21:48:51 EDT

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 8:41 PM, Tony Kan <tonykan@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> Just out of interest, what impact does the overclocking have on the
> Newton's
> battery life?

My personal experience and recollection says first off it does affect the
battery life.It affects it the most when in operation such as calculations
or processing something.
This is in addition to backlight usage or other items such as PCMCIA
cards...
I have no definitive numbers to report but if one would be interested in
finding out...
A simple but not too accurate way would be to use Frank's BattLog I would
think while in operation
But I don't recall it allowing for that though...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung