Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Patch 71J059 - Year 2010 Fix

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Mon Jun 08 2009 - 15:30:27 EDT

Doug

If you let the list know exactly what you want tested out, I'm sure
someone with a spare MP2*00 might be willing to help.

I think all you need is someone to test whether applying the patch has
any affect on 1] the tags you have assigned your Notes using
SuperNotePad and 2] the user-assigned dates you have applied to Notes
using SuperNotePad.

Is this correct? If not do clarify what you need tested out.

Unfortunately I don't have a spare Newton otherwise I would be willing
to test this out for you.

Thanks

Andy