Re: [NTLK] Safari Pad - Apple's Tablet Computer

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sat Jun 06 2009 - 19:15:01 EDT

I don't have any Cray parts but I do have some stuff from an ETA-10 LN2 based
machine ;-)

Sorry for the delay, just wrapped up my next to last semester on my masters
program. One class left and one thesis to complete and I'm all done. For a few
weeks ;-)

bill

Frank Gruendel wrote:
>> And number 10.
>>
>> Ed will be able to describe to the list how he accomplished the same
>> thing in 2001 with parts scavenged from a Palm II, a cast-off Cray
>> from the DOD, and a copy of WindowsCE running on an Atari Toaster
>> motherboard using recharged batteries from Polaroid Spectra and 600
>> film packs.
>
> And it wouldn't be a lie!
>
> ROFL...
>
> Frank
>
> -- Newton software and hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.
Frank Herbert 'Dune'
William Pociengel
Office: 001-715-425-6769
Mobile: 001-715-338-4896