Re: [NTLK] Cellular modem and phone-to-modem questions

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 01:35:52 EDT

Hi,
      You know, I didn't even consider the differences between the
older analog and digital phones... sorta puts a damper in using an
older phone then.
       Like was mentioned previously, I'm wondering if a newer
digital phone would link with bluetooth using Blunt as its serial
data connection... I had a Nokia which I was able to tether to my
PBG4 for wireless internet...
       I'm willing to tinker around but this sounds a little
complicated. If it comes down to it I could find the parts to make
it work.

       Thanks,
        Scott