Re: [NTLK] Graphics to MacOS X serially? [was WiFi problems again]

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 17:06:07 EDT

Hi David

This must be very frustrating indeed but don't give up yet mate, I'm
sure that between you and this community this is solveable.

What about sending one your MP2100s to someone else with a successful
wifi connection and see if they can get your Newt to work.That way you
can tell if the packages on the Newton and the wifi card itself can be
proven to work elsewhere?

Alternatively what about setting up a wired ethernet (is this possible
with your router?) or a basic dialup connection first. Just to give you
a bit of breathing space and time for the answer to the wifi riddle to
works its way to the surface. (I'd happily post you my ethernet cable
and card or modem card and cable for you to loan for a while).

Others may have other suggestions.

I would be a tragedy for you to leave the community over this.

Sleep on it at least.

Andy