Re: [NTLK] [OT] Canadian minstrels

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 00:27:11 EDT

meh...
Alanis Morissette is nothing more than a Kate Bush wanna-be. In fact she's even done some of Kate's songs as covers.
Ed
web/gadget guru

By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."