[NTLK] [ANN] Y2010 Patches for eMate and MessagePad 2100D

From: Eckhart Koeppen <lists_at_40hz.org>
Date: Sun Jul 26 2009 - 09:25:28 EDT

Hi,

thanks to a number of brave volunteers, I'm happy to announce that the
Y2010 patches for the eMate and the german MP2100 are now ready, read all
about it here:

http://40hz.org/Pages/Mottek/2009-07-26

The file are as usual on SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/n40hz/files/

In case anybody encounters problems during or after installation, please
drop me a line immediately, and it might be a good idea to also post those
issues to NewtonTalk so that others might not fall into the same trap. The
patches seem to work fine though, and I don't see any reason not to apply
them - after a proper backup of course!

Happy patching,

Eckhart

-- http://40hz.org